Saturday, April 17, 2010

For Those Following Our Story

For those following our story:
It's about 5:30AM ... on a Saturday. Did I mention that I have children? They assist me with seeing things from a new perspective. They help me with understanding blessing.

Just wanted to give you a bit of an update on where we stand for any who are interested.

As of today I have speaking engagements booked until December. I just received another opportunity yesterday. So that is great news. That is 10 so far including a retreat. Opportunities are coming and that is fantastic.

We also have some upcoming responsiblities: new tires for the truck, new contact lenses, dental visits (especially for the kids), nothing too huge or anything.

We remain well certainly mentally, emotionally & physically. We remain far beyond well as we rehearse the blessings that we have received in support, love, encouragement and finances. To you all: thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Truly you are the hands, mouths and feet of Jesus to us. Is there anything better than clearly being enveloped in the huge arms of God's provision?


- g-ram

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there to give you all a big hug....but know this...We are praying for you guys every day, that God will continue to open His doors for your future. We serve a gracious and able God...keep seeking Him first Graham. Please give everyone a hug from "sis and auntie Dar"....love you xoxoxox

this beautiful mess said...

Thanks for sharing Graham. It reminds me how great and good our God truly is. He is the giver of good gifts. :)
Lots and lots of love to your family from me and R.