Tuesday, June 3, 2008

THOUGHT: Confession #7

A prayer of confession:

Jesus, forgive my sins.
Forgive the sins that I can remember, and also the sins I have forgotten.
Forgive the wrong actions I have committed, and the right actions I have omitted.
Forgive the times I have been weak in the face of temptation, and those when I have been stubborn in the face of correction.
Forgive the times I have been proud of my own achievements, and those when I have failed to boast of your works.
Forgive the harsh judgments I have made of others, and the leniency I have shown to myself.
Forgive the lies I have told to others, and the truths I have avoided.
Forgive me of the pain I have caused others, and the indulgence I have shown to myself.
Jesus have pity on me, and make me whole.
Amen

g-ram

No comments: