Tuesday, March 10, 2009

EVENT: The Soulhouse That Just Happened


For those not able to be there live I just wanted to share some paparazzi shots for you to get a look at the new stage/set design. This creation came to you from SMoA and specific recognition needs to go to Kali Hillier and Dave Malerenko. Nice job guys. If you haven't seen the Jen & Dr. Chan skit yet, what are you waiting for? Checking it out, cuz it is funny stuff.



It just gets better and better. What a great night we had together, singing, laughing, learning and praying. The Spirit came for a visit...no doubt.

g-ram

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heyy G-ram!

Awesome pictures! I was so glad I dropped in that night - it was so much more than wonderful to be back for a visit and I hope to do it more often. I didn't realize exactly how much I've missed you guys until I got there.

God bless everything that's happened, been happening, and is going to happen at UAC - I wish I could be there for it ALL - but I have faith that God is really working through everyone there. So great to see you again!

Love,
Amanda Tsang