Monday, June 1, 2009

EVENT: X-pression 09

Well, another year of stress and nervousness released courageously before God and His people. What a great night again. Thanks everybody for diving in so positively. I want to give you another chance to look into what happened on this fantastic night. Photos and videos will be getting posted relatively soon :) But for now some of the text based entries. Today we will start with the entry by the man known as "FACE."


Seem to Love by Andrew M. Wong

You know, whenever I do this, this fashion of words and phrases and rhymes, I cannot help but always find that no matter what or how or why, I just cannot truly honor You.

No matter the time of day or night, the position of the sun in the even sky, it all falls horridly short, in my human eyes. It all falls short of what You deserve.

I try to say what I think is in my heart, about how I was in darkness, but with Your love am now worlds apart. I try to think of a good place to start, but now I see it as pointless and foolish.

This strange desire to weave words for You, and bring you glory in some feeble way. I scrap the woven words again, it's not enough, not enough, what I can do.

You made the world. You sent your son. I know it in my heart. I know in my heart what you have done, for me.

That must be why. That must be why I try again, to say the things that I have already said. To say that I cannot comprehend, what you have truly done. I cannot see. And though my words and actions are short, on holiness and majesty. What comes to mind, is that You, Love. No matter what, You seem to love me.

proud to represent
g-ram

No comments: