Tuesday, September 29, 2009

THOUGHT: Get Some Help

You ever feel like sin's got control of your life? Well, you don't have to be afraid to ask God for help. Just listen to what David says.

Psalm 141:1-5 (New Living Translation)

1 O LORD I am calling to you. Please hurry!
Listen when I cry to you for help!
2 Accept my prayer as incense offered to you,
and my upraised hands as an evening offering.
3 Take control of what I say, O LORD,
and guard my lips.
4 Don’t let me drift toward evil
or take part in acts of wickedness.
Don’t let me share in the delicacies
of those who do wrong.
5 Let the godly strike me!
It will be a kindness!
If they correct me, it is soothing medicine.
Don’t let me refuse it.

That whole, "let the godly strike me," it's about accountability--you need it! So be like David, talk to someone about what you're going through, and take it to God. He cares about you.
Stay strong.

411God.net

g-ram

No comments: