Saturday, March 20, 2010

Growing Revelation

So I am driving along on the highway and I had a major revelation. (a tired, night time, dark road revelation) I have 2 sets of couples as friends, both share all the same initials and the wives names are even the same. They also don't know each other and are both highly unlikely to ever read this blog. This seemed like quite a revelation and so I began thinking how great it would be if they could ever meet up.
I was musing this over in my tiny little brain when the more significant part appeared before me:
I have 2 sets of couples as fantastic friends regardless of their initials. I am blessed.
But still slow, cuz then names began flooding into my mind of more good friends.
I have a lot and I don't care what their initials are. I am deeply, deeply blessed knowing that there are so many good friends who are ready, willing and able to aid, assist and hangout. So fortunate.
Now what could be done with an army like this?


g-ram

No comments: