Thursday, April 23, 2009

THOUGHT: God & Where is He Now?

Have you ever been sitting around doing what you are doing and then suddenly get the sense that the Spirit of God was just "there"? You know, right there. It makes me want to ask "umm excuse me, have you been with me the entire time or did you just come over?"

Sometimes what you know in your head is hard to remember in the living of your life. But the answer is, "Of course. I am always with you."

"Why is it that I didn't know it? Sometimes, it seems so clear."

"For you to know or not know, has nothing at all to do with whether I am actually here or not. I am always with you; sometimes I want you to be aware in a special way--more intentional. You can always talk to me and I will always be with you, whether you sense my presence or not."

"Ok, ok, well I KNOW that but...well, let's be honest, I would kind of like to sense it more. How do I make sure that I hear you even when I don't feel you?"

"You will learn to hear my thoughts in yours."

"Right. Learn to hear. Right. But I want it right now. Will it be clear? What if I confuse you with another voice? What if I make mistakes?"

"Of course you will make mistakes; everybody makes mistakes, but you will begin to better recognize my voice as we continue to grow our relationship."

"I don't want to make mistakes."

"Mistakes are a part of life, and the Father works His purpose in them, too."

"Even through the mistakes? That is somewhat reassuring....Yes, that helps."

g-ram

No comments: