Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Exam Time

We all feel worthless sometimes, but here's the truth that crushes that lie.

Psalm 139:1-6, 16-18 (New Living Translation)

1 O LORD, you have examined my heart
and know everything about me.
2 You know when I sit down or stand up.
You know my thoughts even when I’m far away.
3 You see me when I travel
and when I rest at home.
You know everything I do.
4 You know what I am going to say
even before I say it, LORD.
5 You go before me and follow me.
You place your hand of blessing on my head.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too great for me to understand!

...


16 You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.

17 How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
They cannot be numbered!
18 I can’t even count them;
they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up,
you are still with me!

Hey guys, stop believing the lie. Listen, love has no barriers--now that's acceptance.

411God.net


g-ram

No comments: