Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT: And Now It Shall Be Revealed

I've got rhythm, I've got rhyme, When I dance I fall on my behind.
I need some help and so that is why we are pulling in some special instructors to teach us some moves. It can now be revealed.
The secret is sprung, but you are the first to know. The story broke here first.
The Next 180 Remix will be on Wednesday November 12th and it is going to ROCK! Check it out:

Do you want to see the original?
Do you want to see the scary version?
This one reveals some of my deep needs.
Man, have I got serious moves? Come on out and check out the live action that will be going on. Mark it on your calendar, set the day aside, book work off, tell your friends, cuz they can all come.
More details to come. And they are good details, if you know what I'm saying.

g-ram

No comments: