Monday, April 28, 2008

EVENT: Full Disclosure Soulhouse April 27


Last Week: Celebration. What kind of summary can you make for this night? If you weren't there, uhmmm well you missed out...big time. The Cafe was awesome and a welcome recharge after an enthusiastic, passionate evening of worship with some amazing musical creativity. The spirit of the place was great, the community of the place was desirable, the music was fantastic. Perhaps the part that I am most proud of is this: I had nothing to do with what happened. I just enjoyed, worshiped my God and thanked Him for the church He has placed me in to pastor. It was a key night to the entire year.
Check out the video on my Facebook page or @ check here on youtube. Let God Arise
This Week: "Return To Me" Prayer (Graham Clinton)
Next Week: No Soulhouse. Mother's Day.

No comments: