Tuesday, April 1, 2008

EXPERIENCE: Morning Mezuzah

5:12 AM. Dark. Warm. Quiet. Peaceful. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Finnley. Discontent.
My eyes don't want to open. Sleep is near but not attainable. How do I capture every thought and take it captive now? Silence. Come on preacher boy, what you got? I struggle for a thought. Hmmmm how about sleep? God made sleep. Sleep is from God. Let me honour God with my sleep. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Mezuzah. Wave that magic mezuzah stick and see what you can come up with. I want my life to be lived with more awareness of the spiritual. How do I connect with God here?
Pray. Prayer connects me to God. Prayer is a door that allows God to connect to me, to change me, to change my heart and my mind. I want that. I want more of the image in me. I need more.
I can't pray. I can't even open my eyes. I can't think straight. God help. Have mercy on me, I am weak and I am going to need some help praying.
It is quiet again.
Pictures. Pictures come behind my eyes. They come quickly, yet gently. People, yes people. They are not totally clear. I don't remember her having antenna on her head. Why does he look like he is melting? God, do you recognize them?
You do? Good. Hey I think I do too. These are my friends, my PRIMEtime friends. God can you fill in the prayer for me too? These are ones I care about. How about if I think of the face, the pictures, then you take care of the prayers too? Is that ok God?
So tired. Want to mezuzah. Struggling to mezuzah.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Ok God let's pray. I need to be near you cuz I need you to change me more. Into Your image...please.
Thanks. Bless my friends. Take care of my friends. Teach my friends. Love my friends.
Mezuzah in the dark, in the morning.
Daaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Merlin's awake.
Time to go. Thanks God.
G-ram

No comments: