Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT: Soulhouse Videos

There are more Soulhouse videos available for you to enjoy @ both my Facebook page and our new youtube page. The link is available in the sidebar.
I think maybe we should do some more video in the future. There are a number of you out there who said you would be down with touching the video market. If we can get a crew together then we can upgrade our fledgling podcasts into video podcasts. But I need some feedback and some volunteers. Who wants to help?

g-ram

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I cannot help - don't have clue as to how this stuff goes together....but I did want to say how fantastic the videos are!! Way to go everyone involved - and Keep Living It!!!

Anonymous said...

Instead of, or as well as, how about broadcasting on God Tube. That way you don't run into other yucky stuff?!! Just a suggestion.