Monday, November 23, 2009

THOUGHT: He Knows

Ok, so, does God ever seem like He's just so far away to you? Well, maybe not as far as you think.

Psalm 139:7-10, 13-16 (New Living Translation)

7 I can never escape from your Spirit!
I can never get away from your presence!
8 If I go up to heaven, you are there;
if I go down to the grave, you are there.
9 If I ride the wings of the morning,
if I dwell by the farthest oceans,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
and your strength will support me.
. . .

13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous--how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.

God's right there with you. Right now.

411God.net


g-ram

No comments: